Compact, light, powerful submersible battery system.
SeaBatt 10 is a ten inch glass sphere housing up to eight intelligent high-energy density Li-Ion battery packs and a robust battery management system. It can store up to a maximum of 784 Whr. It features underwater connectors for charging, discharging and battery monitoring along with an LCD for status display.
SeaBatt 10 is an ideal solution for powering a wide array of underwater instruments.
- 10 inch glass instrumentation housing
- Light weight
- 10000 meter rating
- Configured with underwater connectors
- Up to 784 Whr Lithium-Ion battery capacity
- 11 – 16 Volts raw battery output
- Long life and low maintenance
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Suitable for passenger air transport
- Underwater battery powered systems
- Positive buoyancy sea batteries
- Upgrade instrumentation to latest battery technology
||Depth Rating (m)
||Outer Diameter (mm)
||Glass Thickness (mm)
||Weight In air (kg)
||Net Buoancy (N)
||8.8 lbs (4.0)
- Underwater bulkhead connectors:
- One connector for charging, one for discharging, and one for RS-232 battery controller communication.
- Vacuum port:
- Gas purging and vacuum sealing of sphere.
- 784 Whr with eight 98 Whr intelligent Li-ion batteries (can be ordered with 1-8 packs).
69 and 83 Whr packs are also available.
Raw battery output that ranges from 11 to 16 Volts when empty and charged respectively.
External charger 110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz.
6 Amps max charge current (9 hours to charge).
300 Watt max power output (21 Amps at 14 Volts).
Options and Part Numbers
- Number of battery packs (PK, where X is a number between 1 and 8).
- 69, 83 or 98 Whr packs.
- Optical polish (OP).
- Sealant band tape Terostat 81 (SBT81).
- Protective tape Scotchrap 50 (PTS50).
- Protective shell (PS).
- Wire Input and Output signals from controllers through BH connector (BHIO).
- Setup unit for status monitoring on LCD display (LCDMON).
- Setup unit for status monitoring on RS-232 through BH connector (RS232MON).
To order Seabatt 10 use the part number SeaBatt10100 followed by a list of options each separated by a dash. For example, to order a Seabatt 10 with four 98 Whr battey packs and a protective shell use the part number:
Please Contact Us to place an order or to request more information.