An ultra high-energy, compact, and light-weight battery system for the surface waters down to 7,000 meters.
SeaBatt 13 is a compact glass sphere housing up to twelve high-energy density Li-Ion battery packs with a robust battery management system. It features underwater connectors for charging, discharging and battery monitoring.
SeaBatt 13 is an ideal solution for powering a wide array of underwater instruments.
- 13 inch glass instrumentation housing
- Light weight
- 7000 meter rating
- Configured with underwater connectors
- Up to 1068 Whr Lithium-Ion battery capacity
- 11 – 16 Volts raw battery output
- Long life and low maintenance
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Suitable for passenger air transport
- Underwater battery powered systems
- Positive or neutral buoyacy sea batteries
- Upgrade instrumentation to latest battery technology
||Depth Rating (m)
||Outer Diameter (mm)
||Glass Thickness (mm)
||Weight In air (kg)
||Net Buoancy (N)
||19 lbs (8.5)
- Underwater bulkhead connectors:
- One connector for charging, two for discharging, and one for RS-232 battery controller communication.
- Vacuum port:
- Gas purging and vacuum sealing of sphere.
- Twelve 89 Whr Li-ion batteries (1068 Whr total). 12V-24V output options available.
External charger 110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz.
12A max charge current (6.6 hours to charge).
600W max power output (41A@14V).
Options and Part Numbers
Use the following part number plus any additional options shown below:
- Pressure test to glass rating with underwater connectors.
- Extra Sealant band Terostat 81.
- Extra Protective tape Scotchrap 50.
- Protective shell.
For example, to order the SeaBatt 13 with pressure test and protective shell use:
Please Contact Us to place an order or to request more information.