Southern California Marine Technology News & Events – free electronic newsletter on events of interest to the marine technology community, to sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dummy’s Guide to Marine Technology by Brock J. Rosenthal
• Cables & Connectors, Chapter 8 of The ROV Manual, 2nd edition (1.6MB file)
• Handbook of Oceanographic Materials: Volume I – Metals and Alloys by Stephen C. Dexter
• The ROV Manual, Second Edition: A User Guide for Remotely Operated Vehicles – Click here to view and/or purchase on Amazon
• Mains’l Haul – Maritime Technology Innovation in the Pacific: Past, Present, and Future.
• Includes article written by Brock J. Rosenthal, “San Diego’s Marine Technology Industry”
• Do-It-Yourself Oceanographic Equipment by Andreas B. Rechnitzer
• Online Conversions – convert just about anything to anything else. Over 5,000 units, and 50,000 conversions.
• Test Facilities
• Field Guides for Oceanographic Data Collection
Local Vessels for Hire – Call for info
• Additional Educational Resources